Helping Hands Job Call:
Personal Support Worker – Muskoka
Helping Hands is leading the way in community support services; creating a culture of change through innovative collaborations and initiatives to improve client care and develop fresh ideas, in our sector. We provide a supportive work atmosphere, focused on continuing education, teamwork and personal growth. We offer flexible hours, competitive wages, mileage and paid travel time.
If you are looking for the opportunity to support older adults and adults with physical disabilities in our community and enable them to live independently in their own homes, then join our Helping Hands team!
- A PSW Certification or greater from a recognized institution
- Current First Aid/CPR, class C or HCP level Certification, or greater
- A Driver’s Abstract clear of uninsurable convictions
- Reliable vehicle
- Current, clean criminal record check including vulnerable sector check
- Awareness and respect of cultural diversity of clients
- Knowledge and sensitivity to individuals with disabilities and disorders
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and accountability.
- Preference will be given to candidates with proficiency in French language
575 West Street S., Unit 13A
Orillia, ON. L3V 7N6