Helping Hands Job Call:
Helping Hands is looking for reliable office support
Become engaged in your community and help ensure that our services are there in the future, by volunteering with Helping Hands. We provide a professional environment where you can utilize your skill and knowledge to contribute to an enjoyable, comfortable and rewarding volunteer experience. Helping Hands offers a welcoming, fun, inclusive atmosphere where you are able to contribute in a valuable and meaningful way by assisting seniors and those in need; enabling them to stay independent in their own homes. Come join our respected organization where you will be appreciated by our clients and valued in your community.
Opportunities are currently available in our office to provide direct support to our office and administration employees.
- Assist with administrative tasks as required in various departments.
- Adhere to the goals, policies and aims of Helping Hands, in all activities.
- Ensure administrative functions are completed in a timely and efficient manner, as requested by management.
- Contact clients to confirm rides and/or visits.
- Assist the scheduling team by taking service requests from clients.
- Adhere to organizational dress codes and Personal Protective Equipment policies
- Participate in training modules, as directed by management
- Follow all administrative and operational policies and procedures
- Adhering to and re-enforcing the organizational structure, providing support where needed to meet client needs
- Engage in the HH Communication Portal regularly (at least once per week)
- Any other duties, as assigned.
- A clear Vulnerable Sector Check
- Proficient with office equipment
- Orientation to Office procedures
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced work environment
- Responsible and reliable, able to work with minimal supervision
- Computer experience an asset, or a willingness to learn the required skills
- Ability to work well independently, and in a small group
- Awareness and respect of cultural diversity
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and accountability
- Clean criminal record check including Vulnerable Sector check
- Orientation and on the job training will be provided.
575 West Street S., Unit 13A
Orillia, ON. L3V 7N6