Helping Hands Job Call:
Manager of Administration and Transportation
Helping Hands is leading the way in community support services; creating a culture of change through innovative collaborations and initiatives to improve client care and develop fresh ideas, in our sector. We provide a supportive work atmosphere, focused on continuing education, teamwork and personal growth. We offer flexible hours, competitive wages, mileage and paid travel time.
If you are looking for the opportunity to support older adults and adults with physical disabilities in our community and enable them to live independently in their own homes, then join our Helping Hands team!
Job Title: Manager of Administration and Transportation
Job Type: Full-Time
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, flexibility required, on-call hours and responsibilities for weekends shared with other managers.
- Diploma or degree in the Health Care/Human/Community Services or equivalent
- Current CPR and Standard First Aid Certifications required or ability to acquire
- Residential Facility Supervision
- 5 years supervisory experience or demonstrated ability to lead staff
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the existing and new programs, goals, objectives, policies, procedures, etc.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and accountability
- Maintained computer proficiency, with knowledge of scheduling software systems. Learn and maintain knowledge of AlayaCare , HRIS systems (Quadrant), and Microsoft Office Solutions
- A strong understanding of the Employment Standards Act, Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, applicable privacy legislation, Patients First Act, and other related Acts, Bills and regulations
- Firm understanding of M-SAA requirements including related MOHLTC Policies and Agreements
- Indigenous Cultural Safety Training recommended
- Proficiency in French Language is an asset.
575 West Street S., Unit 13A
Orillia, ON. L3V 7N6